Become a shareholder
How can I be part of a progressive company?
Membership in N.Q. Co-op is opened to all Primary Producers, however, under the Co-operative Act (1997) there are certain requirements for active membership.
- A minimum of $10,000.00 must be spent with the Co-operative during a financial year or in the case of a new member a pro-rata amount in the current financial year.
- All members in the Co-operative must be active members.
How many shares must I purchase?
Every member must hold at least 1,500 shares and the maximum amount of shares is 6,000. The purchase price is $2.00 and members have the options of paying $3,000.00 immediately or increasing their shareholding over a three year period. That is 500 shares per year at a cost of $1,000.00 per year.
What are the benefits of being a member of N.Q. Co-op?
N.Q. Co-op through its subsidiary TGT offers many benefits to its members.
- A yearly rebate of a percentage of sales (rules apply).
- Member information nights, field trials and exclusive products.
- Professional Sales Representatives with a vast knowledge in the field of agriculture.
- The opportunity to become a director on the board of N.Q. Co-op and be at the forefront in making decisions to enable N.Q. Co-op to continue successfully.
How do I join?
Complete the enclosed Share Application and give it to your sales representative the next time he visits your farm. Alternatively, contact the Share Clerk at the Co-op’s Head Office and she will be only to happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have.